Paul Hardcastle talks Macs at Apple Store, Regent Street tonight

Legendary 80s producer/artist Paul Hardcastle will be appearing at the flagship Apple Store, Regent Street tonight to talk about his work, including the iconic track '19', which highlighted the average age of US soldiers during the Vietnam war. The 25th Anniversary release of 19 was released yesterday and was produced entirely on a Mac.

The free event, which starts at 7 pm, will see Paul talk about his 25th Anniversary release of '19', and how Apple technology has enabled him to renew the track, which became a worldwide hit, selling over 3 million copies in the mid 1980s.

"I'm having great fun promoting my stuff in my native country for the first time in a long time," Paul tells Macworld. "I'm really looking forward to the Apple Store event, for me that will be brilliant, and I'm looking forward to answering questions from those people coming along."


"I will be showing how we made '19' and how we did the video. It should be a really great night, and I've been told I can have as much time as I want. Bring your questions and come down and have some fun!" A full Macworld Q&A with Paul can be found here.

The Apple Store is located at 235 Regent Street, London, W1B 2EL, 020 7153 9000. The nearest tube station is Oxford Circus.



Kate Nash celebrates album launch with free gigReminder: Arctic Adventures Apple Store, Regent Street tonight