Go green with your iPhone

A new iPhone application helps you with your recylcing, Siavash Ghamaty's free Recycler app.

Recycler deciphers those complex PEC plastic codes on the bottom of your recyclables. Acceptable plastic recycling codes vary from location to location.


"I created this application to remind myself of what items I can throw into my recycling and which just don't go," Ghamaty says, "After using this application for a couple of weeks, I ended up memorizing the plastic codes and hope other users do the same."

The App Store features other environmentally friendly tools such as Green Meter which focuses on fuel consumption. Ghamaty's application is the first of its kind, blending answers to everyday recycling challenges with the convenience of the iPhone.




Dell expands music tie-ins on festival circuit
(Reuters)

Games, networking and music drive iPhone usage