Apple’s Rock and Roll event now available on iTunes

Yesterday, Apple published a streaming QuickTime video of its Rock and Roll event and they’ve now made it available as a free podcast episode on the iTunes Store [iiTunes link].

It weighs in at 850MB and presumably contains the entire keynote, including the performance by Norah Jones at the end.


I say “presumably” because I wasn’t actually able to download it when I tried. iTunes kept running into some error, even though all my other podcasts are being downloaded just fine.

Maybe it’s just that the traffic is too high right now and I’ll have better luck later. Let us know how it works out for you in the comments.

Apple’s Rock and Roll event now available on iTunes

[via Smoking Apples]

Check out our new Macworld Mobile site.

Follow Macworld UK on twitter: www.twitter.com/macworlduk



Palm brings iTunes synching back to the PreTina Turner live DVD